Magic Exterminating is a family owned business founded in 1960 offering Green Shield Certfied Services.
Magic is a Greenopia Designated Business, Member of the USGBC & the Queens Chamber of Commerce Go Green - Anyone can be Conventional
You can reach us at 212-431-5009 - 718-961-9000 - 516-767-1700

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome

Come join me on the Green path.

I am the Marketing Director of
Magic Pest Management a family owned business operating in the NY Metro Area since 1960. I formally owned my own pest management company and worked as a pesticide applicator for that concern.

It is an honor to now be employed at Magic. Magic has always been at the forefront of the pest management industry and was one of the first companies nationwide to attain "Green Shield" certification and offer
Green Shield Certified Services.

My purpose here is to pass along my experiences, both positive and negative, to assist others in there Green endeavours and to network with others as they stroll with me along the Green path.

Regards Andy
Go Green anyone can be conventional

No comments: