Magic Exterminating is a family owned business founded in 1960 offering Green Shield Certfied Services.
Magic is a Greenopia Designated Business, Member of the USGBC & the Queens Chamber of Commerce Go Green - Anyone can be Conventional
You can reach us at 212-431-5009 - 718-961-9000 - 516-767-1700

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Magic at Citi Field thanks to the Queens Chamber of Commerce

About 20 employees of Magic Pest Management were the guests of the Queens Chamber of Commerce at the Mets last home stand. We want to thanks the Chamber and the Mets.

All of the employees said it was a great experience especially to getting away from the office and and the shop talk of Bed Bugs and the upcoming rodent and cave cricket season. Here are a few comments and pictures from the park.

Livia Machin - As my family and I were walking to Citi Field, we did not know what to expect. The last time we were at Shea Stadium, I did not feel like coming back. I was not a baseball fan but seeing how beautiful Citi Field is I am now. My family and I got excited with all the new features it has. The view was amazing and I can honestly say we enjoyed the game. My Kids had fun at the wiffle ball field and my husband was amazed with the way Citi Filed was set up. I loved Citi Field so much because it is very family oriented. and my whole family cannot wait to come back again. Thanks for the wonderful experience.

Ravi Joshi - My experience at Mets game was a great one, since this was my first time at Citi Field. I went with my mother, sister and cousin and all of them enjoyed themselves. The stadium had a modern look to it, there were a wide variety of food vendors and the facilities were very clean. We were all impressed. The best part of this experience was that the Mets won, the weather was beautiful and we had good seats located at the Pepsi Porch. We all thank The Queens Chamber and the Mets for there generosity.



No comments: