! Happy Earth Day !
This Sunday April 22 is Earth Day. Earth Day was established in 1970 to create public awareness for the environment, living organisms and public health. This year marks the 42nd anniversary with more than one billion people around the world participating in 2012. Earth Day is meant to inspire the public to take pride in and better care of the environment. What a great time to remember all the environmentally-responsible attributes associated with the Sentricon System.
SENTRICON – Protecting Millions of Homes, and the Big One We All Share
As an Authorized Operator for the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System we are proud of our contribution to protect our planet using this “green” product to eliminate the termite colonies that damage millions of structures.
Below are just a few of the ways the Sentricon System is a sound environmental choice for termite colony elimination:
• Sentricon is limited in the environment and removable
• Recipient of the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award by U.S. EPA.
• First EPA registered product under their Reduced Risk Initiative
• Only grams of active ingredient are needed to control an entire termite colony
• Recruit HD® termite bait has no EPA designated signal word
• 65% post-consumer recycled materials are used in our packaging
• Our green plastic stations are made of #2 recyclable plastic
• All Sentricon stations, components, and the Recruit bait matrix are manufactured in the U.S.A.
• Annual service interval for Sentricon Always Active reduces trips and lowers your carbon footprint
• LEED builder points are given to green LEED certified structures treated with Sentricon
• Sentricon has no PPE (personal protective equipment) gear or special clothing requirements
• 2.5 billon pounds of dilute liquid termiticide have been displaced by 15 yrs of Sentricon use
• Sentricon Always Active uses a durable, long-lasting bait matrix expected to exceed 4 yrs longevity
• 10 million gallons of water annually saved by Sentricon use which displaces traditional liquid treatments
To find out more visit our website by clicking here SENTRICON or calling us at 718-961-9000