Magic Exterminating is a family owned business founded in 1960 offering Green Shield Certfied Services.
Magic is a Greenopia Designated Business, Member of the USGBC & the Queens Chamber of Commerce Go Green - Anyone can be Conventional
You can reach us at 212-431-5009 - 718-961-9000 - 516-767-1700

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Property Managers That Care

Today I spoke to a property management company that asked me "Why would I care if your services were Green." It was a pretty scary comment taking into account the growing green movement. Most people do care. I wonder what the response would have been if it was his family home instead of the people he makes a living off of. I guess this is just an example of the attitude that has gotten American into the spot we find ourselves.

Here are some property management companies that do care:
Fisher Brothers
Gumley Haft Real Estate Property Management
GFI Development

No comments: